Claiming and using your Compare the Market rewards takes three simple steps:
1) Buy a qualifying product through Compare the Market
2) Claim your reward
3) Enjoy your year of Meerkat Movies and Meerkat Meals!
(Find out what products qualify and how to claim below)
You can purchase or switch any of the following through Compare the Market to be eligible for Meerkat rewards:
- Car, Bike or Van insurance;
- Home (Buildings and/or Contents), Pet, Landlord, Life, or Travel insurance;
- Business, Shop and Professional insurance (excluding Business Travel insurance and Business Life insurance);
- Complete a Credit card, Loan, Mobile phone or SIM application;
- Switching your Energy (excluding business energy) or Digital (Broadband/Telephone/TV) supplier.
You can even purchase offline if there’s a reference number on your quote, just mention to the provider that you came from Compare the Market.HOW TO CLAIM
Claiming online only takes a minute. Just follow these steps:
1) Head over to https://your-rewards.comparethemarket.com
(if you don’t have an account, just register for one)
2) Here, you’ll see your Rewards membership status. If it states you’re not a member, or your expiry date hasn’t updated (12 months from the date of your most recent purchase), just scroll down and select ‘Claim your rewards’
Once you’ve submitted your claim you’re good to go. If you have any trouble submitting your claim please get in touch here
.USING YOUR REWARDS
Once you’ve claimed, you can get your 2 for 1 Meals and Movies in the Meerkat App
(available for iOS or Android)
If you haven’t already got the App, just follow the applicable link below from your device to download and install the App:
Once you’ve got the App installed, sign in with your Compare the Market account and you can get your rewards by tapping either ‘Movies
’ or ‘Meals
’ at the bottom. You can find participating restaurants or cinemas on either page.
• Meerkat Movies gives you a single use code
for the week which can be used on a Tuesday or Wednesday
• Meerkat Meals displays a membership screen
which you can use as many times as you like between Sunday and Thursday
To access either your Movies code or Meals membership screen, just tap ‘Movies’ or ‘Meals’ and then the golden ‘2 for 1’ button at the top of the page. For movies, this will reveal your code which is ready to use. For meals, this will display your Membership Number and card. There is also the option to show a QR code, which some restaurants will ask for, to access this just tap 'QR Code' which is next to 'Membership Number'.
I DON'T HAVE A SMARTPHONE
Meerkat Meals is only available via the Meerkat App (for iOS or Android).
Meerkat Movies is available either via the Meerkat App or via compare
.com. To reveal your code via the web, just follow this link
, sign in and scroll down to reveal your code.
For more information about the App and Smartphones, click here