Here's a useful guide on how to claim and use your 2 for 1 Meerkat Movies and Meerkat Meals memberships:Here’s how it works:
• You need to have bought a qualifying product. If you’ve bought Car, Home, Pet or Travel insurance or made a domestic energy switch, these all qualify. If you’ve bought anything else, check here
for a full list
• The email address you entered when you completed your initial quote is central to your rewards. This is how we recognise you and how we know where to tag your Meerkat Meals and Movies
• Your purchase will apply to your reward once you’ve followed the ‘Claim Your Reward’ process. See below to get your step-by-step instructions
• To use Meerkat Meals, you need to have the ‘Meerkat’ app. This is available to download via Google Play or the App StoreHow to claim your reward, following your purchase:
• If you’re using a desktop computer, go to https://www.comparethemarket.com/, click on ‘REWARDS’ in the top right corner and scroll down until you see the green ‘Claim now’ button. Scroll down to the ‘Claim a new reward’ button and follow the instructions. During this process, you’ll need to sign in to your account (or create one if you’re new to us)
• If you’re on our website via a mobile, click the menu in the top right corner, click on ‘REWARDS’ and scroll down until you see the green ‘Claim now’ button. Scroll down again and click on the ‘Claim a new reward’ button and follow the instructions. During this process, you’ll need to sign in to your account (or create one if you’re new to us)
• If you already have the app and are using it, click on ‘Account’. Scroll down and click the arrow next to ‘Claim a new reward’ and follow the instructions. During this process, you’ll need to sign in to your account (or create one if you’re new to us)Using the Meerkat app:
For Meerkat Movies
- When the App opens, it will land on the Movies section;
- Click on the golden ticket (top right) to reveal your cinema code;
- You can either book online or present your code at the box office.
For Meerkat Meals
- Click the knife and fork at the bottom of the screen;
- Find a participating restaurant and select it to find out more about the offer and whether you need to book
- If you need to book, contact the restaurant and let them know you’re a Meerkat Meals member;
- Tuck into your meal!
- Show your membership screen (not a screen shot) when you ask for your bill by clicking the golden ticket in the app (top right) NB. Unlike movies, with meals you don’t get a weekly code – You just need to show your membership screen, which shows your name and membership numberOur other FAQ's may help - What's included in Meerkat Meals? What products qualify for Meerkat Rewards?How many people can use Meerkat Meals?